Based in Leicester, Shell Edwards Make-Up Artistry provides hair and make-up services to clients throughout the UK.
Terms and Conditions
- In signing this Booking Form, the Bride confirms that:
- She understands that in doing so this creates a legally binding and enforceable contract between her and the Artist; and
- She agrees and understands that the only Terms and Conditions that will apply are those set out below; and
- She has read the Terms and Conditions or having been offered the opportunity to do so by the Artist, has elected not to do so but to proceed regardless (and understands that this will still mean that she is bound by the said Terms and Conditions); and
- She has been provided with relevant information about the Artist’s price list and confirms her agreement to those prices.
- These Terms and Conditions will become binding once signed by the client, at which point a legally binding and enforceable contract will come into existence between the Parties.
- Until the complete booking form and retainer fee is received no booking is confirmed.
- The Artist will supply theWedding Trial Services and the Wedding Day Services (and/or any other agreed professional services) to the Bride at the time and on the date confirmed in the Booking Form for the agreed price and at the location identified therein.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the professional services to be provided by the Artist will be confined only to those agreed in advance and specified in the Booking Form.
- The provision by the Artist of any additional services on the wedding day itself (to include the provision of services to any additional third parties) will be entirely at the discretion of the Artist. The Bride accepts that the Artist shall be under no obligation whatsoever to provide any such additional services beyond those identified in the Booking Form. The Bride understands that there may not be sufficient time or product available to the Artist to provide any additional services.
- If the Artist does agree (at her discretion) to provide any additional services other than those identified in the Booking Form, this will be at a price to be agreed on the day which will be due and payable immediately.
- To secure your wedding date in advance of your wedding day and the trial a non-refundable retainer fee of £100 (per artist booked) is required to confirm your wedding date. The retainer fee is deducted from the total booking price.
- The retainer fee is required within 14 days to secure your booking; otherwise your date will be made available to other brides.
- The final payment is due no later than 14 days before the wedding date.
- Failure to make payment will result in cancelation of your booking.
- If booking less than 3 weeks before the wedding date then full payment is required at your trial.
- Payments can be made by Cash, bank transfer or cheque. Cheque payments require an additional charge of £3.
Here you will find links to all of our policies.
Acceptable Use Policy:- http://make-upartistry.co.uk/acceptable-use-policy/
Terms of Website use:- http://make-upartistry.co.uk/terms-of-website-use/ Edit Add Media